People in the power of animals

Объявление

Здравствуй странник,мы приветствуем тебя на нашей ролевой игре. Заполняй анкетку,и вперед за новыми знакомствами.
"Новичкам на заметку" "Интересное"

•Мы не принимаем маленькие анкеты, пишите грамотно, не позорьте сами себя. Прежде чем написать анкету, прогоните её в Word`e.

•Администрация и модераторы не любят вот этого "А когда проверят анкету?". Люди, не беспокойтесь, проверим.

•Не флудите не в положенных местах.

Уважаемые пользователи,пишите в подписи, автора вашего аватара.Не знаете так не ставьте.

Напоминаем Ваши игровые посты должны быть не менее 5 полных строк.Да,да, мы взрослые люди, и должны писать подобающе.
Наша ролевая про разных животных и конечно людей.Если что то не понятно,зайдите в объявления и посмотрите описание ролевой,или в разделе "Наша реклама "Также есть описание ролевой.Наши события пока разрабатываются.Вобщем набираем активных игроков.
Конкурс,самая большая анкета..

1 место:[.Off.].

2 место:Shiba.

Быстрый переход

Добавить нас в избранное: Добавить в Избранное

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » People in the power of animals » [.Помощь » Помощь с аватарами

Помощь с аватарами

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 46

Поможем с аватаром.

-Monopoly-

Оформишь аву? Без анимации. Ненавязчиво. С ником.

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a amazing job with this. Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Chrome. Excellent Blog!

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

Wonderful web site. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you to your sweat!

Hi there, after reading this awesome paragraph i am as well cheerful to share my knowledge here with colleagues.

What's up to every one, the contents present at this website are genuinely awesome for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

What i don't realize is in reality how you're now not really a lot more well-preferred than you may be right now. You're very intelligent. You know thus considerably on the subject of this subject, produced me in my opinion consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren't interested unless it's one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. Always handle it up!

It's remarkable to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all mates about this post, while I am also eager of getting experience.

There is definately a lot to know about this topic. I like all of the points you made.

Generally I don't read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.

Great website. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you for your sweat!

Good way of explaining, and fastidious piece of writing to take information about my presentation focus, which i am going to deliver in school.

Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is very useful. Many thanks for sharing!

What's up, after reading this amazing article i am also delighted to share my know-how here with friends.

As the admin of this web page is working, no uncertainty very quickly it will be famous, due to its quality contents.

whoah this blog is magnificent i love studying your articles. Keep up the great work! You already know, many persons are looking around for this information, you can aid them greatly.

Wow, superb blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you made blogging look easy. The full look of your web site is great, let alone the content material!

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Magnificent items from you, man. I've keep in mind your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you've received right here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you assert it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

Hello, its fastidious paragraph on the topic of media print, we all understand media is a great source of information.

At this time it sounds like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

You made some good points there. I checked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable process and our entire group will probably be thankful to you.

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own site now ;)

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » People in the power of animals » [.Помощь » Помощь с аватарами